This team is based in Nakuru County and it ministers passionately to young people in Nakuru. Some of their activities include:
- High school ministry where they reach the young people through worth the wait program
- The team is also involved in juvenile home outreach where they visit girl probation and remand homes. This is to give hope to the girls and they do this through songs, stories, motivational talks on self-esteem, behavior change, salvation messages, discipleship and question and answer sessions.
- There is also a counseling department in this center which handles various cases.
- The team is also involved in other activities such as evangelism, missions, Bible studies, prayers, Sunday fellowships, concerts, and retreats. All this is done by a group of young, God-fearing volunteers who have undergone training.
- Alumni get-togethers for fellowship and reconnection